Chocolate Jelly is a delicious dessert made with the chocolate, choco chips, gelatin and the flavors. This yummy jelly is so easy in preparation that you can make it on daily basis.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 4 oz chocolate
- 1 cup choco chips
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- A pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2-1/2 tbsp gelatin
How to make Chocolate Jelly:
- Boil the milk in a pan.
- Add sugar, chocolate and choco chips.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until few boils.
- Let the ingredients dissolve fully in the water.
- On the other side melt the gelatin in 2 cups of warm water and keep aside.
- Stir the mixture of chocolate and add the melted gelatin and salt.
- Mix very well and stir the mixture for few more minutes.
- Leave to cool until set and then transfer into the molds.
- If the mixture looks too thick at the time of boiling then add a cup of vanilla instead of water. The taste will be awesome.
- Choco chips is an optional ingredient, but if you are adding then will get a pure chocolate jelly.
- Here gelatin was partially melted, otherwise you must keep it in warm water at least 1 hour before proceeding.