Maple Creams is incredibly delicious Indian dessert made with milk, cream and brown sugar. These excellent candies are specially made and topped with the walnuts, which makes the perfect and creamy after meal dessert to impress the family and friends.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Servings: 26 yields
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 4 tbsp water
- Few walnut bits
How to make Maple Creams:
- Heat the pan and add milk, sugar and water.
- Mix well and stir to dissolve the sugar fully.
- Add cream and beat until becomes creamy and looks the soft ball stage.
- At this moment stir slowly and knead smoothly.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then make small balls.
- Stuff a bit or piece of walnut in each ball and serve.
- Refrigerate the maple cream balls for 20-25 minutes and then serve chilled, they will become yummy.
- Sterilize the milk very well before using for making the maple creams.
- The creamy maple syrup can be dipped in breads, chocolates, muffins, biscuits, toasts and pancakes.