Mint Chutney is the spicy and tasty dip made with tasty mint leaves, coriander leaves and spices. It is one of the most flavorful condiment chutney dish, which can be prepared in just few minutes. This chutney is perfect to serve with kebabs, sandwich’s, pakoda’s etc. Not only this you can carry this chutney in your picnics or on even on long drives. A great accompaniment just for you in easy steps.
Preparation time: 5-6 minutes
Cooking time : 5 minutes
- 1 bunch fresh mint (pudina)
- 2 cups fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small onion sliced
- 6 green chillies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- A pinch of sugar
- Salt to taste
How to make Mint Chutney:
- Clean and wash the mint and coriander leaves thoroughly in water.
- Combine onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and leaves in the grinding bowl.
- Put a tight lid on the jar and fix it properly on the mixer grinder, else the water will come out of the jar.
- Blend very well to make a smooth chutney.
- Add water as per your requirement and again blend for few more seconds.
- Finally stir in the the lemon juice, sugar and salt and smoothly blend for few more seconds.
- Store the chutney in clean air tight container or bottle.
- Make sure, all the ingredients for making this chutney must be fresh and rinsed.
- You can refrigerate this chutney in an air tight container for 2-3 days.