Curd Chutney is the smooth blend of good amount of curd, mint leaves and spices.
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 4 cups fresh yogurt (curd /dahi)
- 4 tbsp fresh mint leaves (pudina)
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
How to make curd chutney:
- Beat the curd and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a grinding jar.
- Grind on high for 2 minutes to make a smooth paste.
- Mix the prepared chutney in beaten curd.
- Serve with Indian snack dishes.