A raita made with fresh yogurt (curd) and cabbage (Indian patta gobhi) is named as Cabbage Raita. But the preparation is different from other raita recipes. Learn how to make quick and easy Cabbage Raita.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup cabbage (rinsed and chopped)
- 3 cups fresh yogurt (curd / dahi)
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- 1 big green chilli halved and remove seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
How to make Cabbage Raita:
- Wash the cabbage leaves and chop them finely.
- Saute in a non-stick pan without adding oil.
- You just need to dry the cabbage little bit.
- Wash and grind the green chillies.
- Mix all the above ingredients with the yogurt.
- Season with spices and serve chilled.