Sweet Lassi is the smooth blended mixture of curd, sugar and cardamom. It is one of the best lassi having a delicious layer of fresh cream on the top. Enjoy the special sweet lassi as a great drink in this summer season.
Preparation time: 2-3 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 2 cups yogurt (fresh curd)
- 3 cups sugar
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 2 tsp green cardamoms crushed
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Sweet Lassi:
- Whisk the yogurt very well in a bowl.
- Add salt and sugar.
- Taste and adjust the sugar as per the requirement.
- Add the crushed cardamoms and mint leaves.
- Mix well and make a smooth lassi batter.
- In a serving glass add 1/2 tsp fresh cream.
- Now pour this lassi and fill the glass.
- Again top the lassi with 1/2 tsp of fresh cream and keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- Serve this sweet lassi chilled to enjoy the drink.
- You can garnish lassi with fresh mint leaves and chopped cilantro at the time of serving.
- For making smooth blend of lassi, blend the curd in the chopper or blender. Your lassi will be smooth enough.