Banana Lassi is made with lots of ripe bananas, cardamom and curd. It can be made thick or thin as per the requirement. But curd and every other ingredient must be fresh enough for making this lassi.
- 4 big ripe bananas / kela (peeled and sliced)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh curd (dahi / yogurt)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Crushed Ice-Cubes
How to make Banana Lassi:
- Combine all ingredients in a big blending jar.
- Blend for few minutes until smooth.
- Pour in serving glasses, add some ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.