Banana Shake is a nice, fragrant and healthy shake recipe, fully blended with ripe bananas, ground nutmeg and milk.
- 4 cups ripe peeled and chopped bananas (kela)
- 4 cups thick Milk (Doodh)
- 1/2 tbsp ground Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- 4 tbsp Sugar (Cheeni)
How to make Banana Shake:
- Place the milk in a heavy-bottomed pan over a high heat.
- Bring the milk on few boils by stirring constantly, t
- Simmer the flame and stir for 2-3 more minutes.
- While the milk is cool down, add chopped banana, sugar and nutmeg in a blender and process until turns puree.
- Pour 1 cup milk into the blender and process for another minute.
- Add the remaining milk and process for 1/2 minute.
- Pour the milk in warmed mugs or cups and serve immediately.