Raspberry Fizzler is a crazy moctail or a blend of fresh red raspberries, lemon juice and soda water. This juice is the perfect blend of freshness. Make up your mood and refresh yourself with this quick and exotic fizzler drink.
Preparation time: 4-5 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 2 cups red raspberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 cups soda water
- 2 cups raspberry juice
How to make Raspberry Fizzler:
- Chop the raspberries into small pieces.
- In a blender, mix the chopped raspberries, soda water, lemon juice, sugar and raspberry juice.
- Blend for few minutes until it becomes smooth.
- Pour into the serving glasses and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
- If you want to serve this fizzler immediately, then stir with the ice cubes and no need to keep in the refrigerator.
- Soda water is nothing but the carbonated water or club soda, which is easily available everywhere.
- Leave few chopped raspberries to float on top of the drink for a warm presentation.