Kesar Badam Shake is a tempting shake recipe made with lots of almonds, saffron and milk. Learn how to make delicious and healthy homemade Kesar Badam Shake.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Processing time: 6-7 minutes
- 1 ltr condensed milk
- 10 g almonds blanched
- 4 saffron strands
- 2-3 green cardamoms crushed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Few Ice-cubes
How to make Kesar Badam Shake :
- Soak the badam for 8-10 hours or for overnight.
- Soak the saffron strands in 1 cup of warm milk.
- Now blend badam, kesar, sugar and milk in a mixer.
- Add crushed cardamoms and again blend for few more seconds.
- Pour the prepared shake in serving glasses along with some crushed ice.
- Serve chilled.