Strawberry Shake is a yummy, mouth-licking, creamy shake made with lots of fresh strawberries, milk and sugar.
Preparation time: 4-5 minutes
Processing time: 6-7 minutes
- 1 kg fresh red strawberries
- 1 ltr thick milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Few Ice-Cubes
How to make strawberry shake:
- Wash the strawberries in normal tap water and remove the stems.
- Mix the strawberries and little milk together in a blender until crushed properly into a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining milk, sugar and crushed ice.
- Blend again for another 2 minutes.
- Served chilled in glasses.