Cheese Pakora is one of the most delicious snack dish made with processed cheese, Chickpea flour, corn flour and spices. This is the best snack dish, which can be served as an appetizer as well. Learn to make spicy and tasty cheese pakora and do the best use of leftover cheese.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cheese cubes
- 1 onion thinly chopped
- 4 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1 cup Bengal gram flour (besan)
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
How to make Cheese Pakora:
- Take a big bowl and mix the flours, onion, green chillies, baking soda, salt, cilantro and spices.
- Add little water for making the average consistency pakora batter. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip each squared cheese one by one into the batter, coat from all the sides and drop into hot oil.
- Deep fry few at a time until pakora turns crispy and little browned.
- Remove on oil absorbent paper and serve hot with coriander chutney and tomato sauce.
- You can use small cheese cubes for making these delicious pakore. Cheese cubes are easily available in the market.
- Do not add more water, check the consistency of batter, it should not be too thick or too thin.