Mixed Fruit Drink is the unique combination of various flavored and healthy juices, stirred with carbonated water. This is one of the most healthiest drink contains Vitamin A, B and C.
Preparation time: 4 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberries juice
- A pinch of salt
- 1 liter soda water (store bought)
How to make Mixed Fruit Drink:
- Combine all the juice well in a big vessel and stir with the salt.
- Mix well and pour 2 tbsp of this juice in each glass.
- Finally stir with the soda water.
- Keep in the refrigerator until served.
- You can serve this drink on the spot by chilling with ice cubes.
- You may use your favorite juices to make this refreshing drink.