Ginger Fruit Punch is the unique, sweet and sour combination of ginger, lemon juice, sugar and orange juice. It is a great evening drink and perfect to serve with appetizers.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 4 cups chilled club soda
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 10 g ginger (peeled and minced)
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- Few Ice-Cubes
How to make Ginger Fruit Punch:
- Combine ginger, sugar and 1 cup of water in a heavy deep-pan and bring on few boils.
- Simmer the flame, keep it uncovered and keep stirring for about 15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into another pan and allow to cool.
- Now add black salt, lemon juice and orange juice and refrigerate until needed.
- Just before serving, add cold water or club soda and ice-cubes.