A special and unique Indian drink made with Honeydew Melons, orange juice and few drops of real Khus Essence is truly turned into the most tastiest Kharbhooja Sharbat.
Preparation time: 12 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 3 cups Honeydew Melons (Kharbooja)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 6 drops Khus Essence
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
How to make Kharbhooja Sharbat:
- If you are using small melons then slice them off the top of each as a lid.
- If using big melons then cut them into half.
- Cut the edges into zigzag pattern.
- Chop a thin slice off the bottom so that the melon stands upright without tipping Make sure you should not cut through the shell).
- Scoop out the seeds and discard.
- Scoop out the flesh and process in a blender, along with the remaining ingredients, until smooth.
- Chill well and serve in the shells, if desired, with reversed lids and a straw.