Almond Honey Milk is a healthy drink made with roasted and blanched almonds (badam), honey and milk. This drink makes a mind so much refreshing and gives a good sleep, hence best to serve just before sleeping.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
- 100 g roasted almonds blanched
- 3 cups condensed milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cardamom seeds
How to make Almond Honey Milk:
- Place the roasted almonds in a blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add half of the milk and process until smooth.
- Pour the milk into a heavy-bottomed pan and whisk the remaining milk.
- Place the milk over moderately high heat by stirring constantly.
- Bring the milk to a full boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add cardamom seeds.
- Place the pan again over high heat and bring to few more boils.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add honey.
- Again place the pan over heat and bring the milk to just boiling point, pour it the strainer resting over a pan.
- Pour the milk back and forth from one pan to another for at least a minute or until frothy.
- Pour the prepared milk into warmed mugs and serve at once.