Basil Tea is a refreshing tea, contains flavors of basil leaves, milk and sugar. This tea is extremely tasty and healthy in nature. Even doctors highly recommend this tea to the people, who are suffering from fever or over weight problem.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup basil leaves (tulsi)
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tsp tea bags or tea leaves
- Sugar as per taste
- 1 cup water
How to make Basil Tea:
- Mix the water, milk and basil leaves.
- Keep on high heat and stir until boiled.
- Now allow it to brew for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add tea leaves and sugar as per your requirement.
- Bring to few boils and strain into cups.
- Enjoy the healthy basil tea.
- The another method to make basil tea is, you can mix all other ingredients first except the milk and then after straining into the serving cups you may add milk as per your requirement.
- Try to get the fresh basil leaves to make a most flavorful and healthy basil tea.