Cold Coffee is a refreshing and chilled drink made with milk, coffee powder and fresh cream. This coffee can genuinely refresh your tensed mind and tired body.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 ltr cold milk
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 4 tbsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 4 tsp sugar
- 4 cubes ice
How to make Cold Coffee:
- Keep the water on high heat until boiled.
- Now dissolve the coffee powder and sugar in the boiling water.
- Allow to cool and add fresh cream and milk.
- Pour the mixture in the blender and blend for few seconds until becomes frothy.
- Pour the cold coffee into servings cups or mugs and put an ice cube.
- Garnish with your favorite topping, just like I have done with lots of fresh cream and choco bits. Serve chilled.
- You may refrigerate cold coffee for 1-2 hours and then serve chilled, here you are not suppose to add ice cubes.
- This is one of the best coffee to chill yourself, specially in summer.