Meethe Lassi is a sweet and thick blend of curd and sugar. A perfect lassi to serve with Aloo Paratha.
- 4 cups fresh yogurt (curd / dahi)
- 1 cup Chilled Ice water
- 1 cup small sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Crushed Ice-cubes
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
How to make Meethe Lassi:
- Mix the curd and the sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk it until frothy.
- Add the ice water and certainly whisk again by adding salt to taste.
- Stir the drink in the crushed ice cubes.
- You can use a blender for the proper mixing.
- Divide the curd and sugar mixture into two portions and process for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer and repeat for the second portion as well.
- Pour the prepared beverage into 4 chilled glasses.
- Garnish with some fresh cream.
- Serve immediately.