Anar Ka Sharbat is yummy, soothing drink of red pomegranate (anar). This sharbat is a healthy homemade drink that can be made on daily basis.
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 2 kg red pomegranate (anar)
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp potassium meta bi sulphate
- 4 cups sugar
- Few Ice-cubes
How to make Anar Ka Sharbat:
- Peel the anar and squeeze out the whole juice from it.
- Boil the sugar and water over moderate heat till the sugar completely dissolves.
- Boil it to one sugar syrup strand.
- Set the sugar syrup aside to cool.
- Now add anar ka juice and potassium meta bi sulphate.
- Fill it in an air tight bottle for the refrigeration purpose.
- Pour the sharbat in long serving glasses along with water and sprinkle some kala namak.
- Add some crushed ice and serve chilled.