Ginger Ale is a unique and refreshing drink, made with lots of ginger, lemon and sugar. This mocktail is a quick and healthy version of ginger.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 200 gms ginger (adrak)
- 15 lemons
- 4 cups sugar/gur
- 6 cups water
- Few ice cubes
How to make Ginger Ale :
- Grate the ginger and keep aside.
- Take out the juice from each lemon and keep aside.
- Boil the water and dissolve the sugar in it to make a single consistency sugar syrup.
- Remove from the flame and set aside to cool completely.
- Add grated ginger and lemon juice.
- Mix very well and grind the mixture into a firm drink.
- Pour the mocktail in serving glasses and put an ice-cube.
- Serve chilled.
- Do not add ice cubes, if you are not serving it immediately.
- You can refrigerate this drink easily for a week.