Banana Chutney can be easily made at home. Few ripe bananas, cinnamon, spices and some dry fruits are the easily available ingredients to make this delicious chutney recipe.
Preparation time: 5-6 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 4-5 ripe bananas (kele)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon (Dalchini) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 2 teaspoons Salt (Namak)
- 1 1/4 cups Sugar (Cheeni)
- 2 big cardamoms (Elaichi Moti)
- 2 ground Cloves (Lavang)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 4 teaspoons Almonds (Badam) chopped
- 4 teaspoons Raisins (Kishmish)
How to make Banana Chutney:
- Peel and chop bananas in a bowl.
- Cook the chopped bananas with vinegar to a pulp and then stir in sugar until it dissolves.
- Remove from the fire.
- Add salt and spices.
- Mix well and then add raisins and almonds.
- Cool, stir and pour into clean jars and cork tightly.
- Serve after 2 -4 days.