Strawberry And Raspberry Chutney is a spicy and sweet blend of fresh strawberries, raspberries, flavorful spices and dry fruits. Learn how to make homemade Strawberry And Raspberry Chutney Recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries with shells
- 3 tbsp long strips of Ginger (Adrak)
- 6 cloves Garlic (Lasun) finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 2 big Cardamoms (Elaichi Moti)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt (Namak)
- 1 cup Sugar (Cheeni)
- 4 tbsp Vinegar (Sirka)
- 1 cup Water
- 10-12 Dates (Khajoor), (cut into long strips)
- 3-4 tbsp Raisins (Kishmish)
- 8-10 Almonds (Badam) finely blanched
How to make Strawberry and Raspberry Chutney:
- Remove the shells of raspberries and wash in normal tap water.
- Cook them with garlic, ginger and 1 cup of water.
- Stir continue for few minutes until tenders.
- Later Mash the mixture and add the remaining ingredients along with dry fruits, salt and spices.
- cook until turns to a thick chutney consistency.
- Allow the chutney to cool aside.
- Fill in air-tight container / jar and use as per your requirement.