Amla (Gooseberry) Chutney is the delicious and healthy blend of Amla, coriander, ginger and green chillies. This chutney easily goes with any snack dish.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
- 3 cups Amla
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 3-4 green chillies
- 2 inch ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Amla Ki Chutney :
- Wash the coriander leaves and chop finely.
- Chop the amla into fine pieces and remove the seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients in a grinding bowl and grind for few minutes to make a fine paste.
- Add little water and grind again to make a smooth amla chutney.
- Store in air tight container.