Mint (Pudina) Chutney is the most famous Indian Chutney Recipe. The beautiful fragrance of fresh mint leaves, tamarind and green chillies makes an awesome chutney dish.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2-3 minutes
- 4 cups fresh mint leaves (coarsely chopped)
- 3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
How to make Mint (Pudina) Chutney :
- Soak the tamarind in 1 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Also wash the mint leaves in tap water and keep aside.
- Strain the tamarind mixture and squeeze out the whole juice from tamarind.
- Add little bit of water and grind with other ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Adjust the chutney with some salt and add some water to make a thick chutney consistency.
- Enjoy this delicious mint chutney with Indian snack dishes.