Green Chutney is one of the most famous Indian chutney recipe, this chutney can be easily made with fresh coriander leaves, garlic, onion and spices. It is highly recommended and most served accompaniment with almost every Indian snack dish.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 4 cups fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 3 green chillies
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 inch ginger
- 6-8 cloves garlic
- 1 big onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Coriander Chutney :
- Wash the coriander leaves few times in running water and chop them.
- Combine all the ingredients in a grinding bowl.
- Close the lid of a processing jar very tightly.
- Grind the chutney coarsely first.
- Later add little bit of water to make a proper chutney consistency.
- Serve with any Indian snack dishes.
- You can refrigerate this chutney for 2-4 days.