Dry garlic chutney is the simple mixture of garlic, coconut, green chillies and spices. This chutney is typically made in Maharashtrian style. It consists the ultimate oily taste and nutty flavor because of the coconut. This chutney can be preserved for many days and is to be served with vada pav, kanda bhajiya and various other snacks.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 medium size bowl
- 15-18 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp dried coconut
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Dry Garlic Chutney:
- Combine the garlic, coconut, green chillies and ginger in a grinding bowl or jar.
- Grind into a smooth powder.
- Add lemon juice, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Again grind just for few seconds.
- Use as and when require.
- Keep this garlic chutney in air tight container.
- You can refrigerate this chutney for 4-5 days.