Chicken Mango Rice Salad is made with boneless chicken breast, basmati rice and salad ingredients. Learn how to make healthy and tasty Chicken Mango Rice Salad in just few minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
- 500 gm boneless and skinless Chicken breasts
- 2 Mangoes, (peeled and cubed)
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Rice
- 4 tbsp lemon juice Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Few cabbage julienne to garnish
- Few carrot julienne to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil
How to make Chicken Mango Rice Salad:
- Cook the rice very well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper powder.
- Cook until the chicken is done.
- Cool the chicken and cut into long, thin slices.
- Toss the rice with cooked chicken, onion, mango and garnish with remaining ingredients.
- Serve either as it is or keep in the refrigerator to serve chilled.