Chicken sizzler is a hot dinner party recipe, here the boneless chicken is marinated in spices and soy sauce, cooked on a proper flame and served on a hot sizzling plate.
- 300 gm boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3-4 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 small onions finely chopped
- 2 tbsp thick curd
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Sizzler plate
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Some cooked rice as an accompaniment
How to make Chicken Sizzler :
- Cut the chicken breast into some medium size pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl without adding oil.
- Marinate the chicken very well into the mixture and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat a frying pan over moderate heat and add 4-5 tbsp cooking oil.
- Drain the liquid mixture of chicken marinade and drop few chicken pieces at a time in hot oil.
- Do not throw the liquid sauces out of chicken as it will be used later for cooking
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on medium high flame until chicken tenders.
- Flip and fry till the chicken looks little brown from both sides.
- Now heat the reserved liquid sauces of chicken for 2 minutes and add fried chicken into it.
- Heat the iron plate very well and put over the wooden plate.
- Arrange some cooked rice on one side of the hot plate.
- Add some pieces of chicken and accompany with some french fries and salad.
- Just before serving the sizzler on the table, splash some drops of water and oil to get the sizzling fumes for long time.
- Enjoy yummy.
- For the accompaniments with chicken sizzler, you can use fried rice, biryani, pulao or your favorite side dishes.