White Chicken is an exotic preparation of the dry chicken recipe, here boneless chicken is marinated in the unique hub of yogurt, cashew nuts paste, coconut milk, mint and spices. This is one of the best chicken dish to be served as a great snack dish or as a side dish.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 100 gms chicken breast (boneless)
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3-4 green chillies paste
- 1 tbsp thick yogurt
- 2 tbsp cashew nuts paste
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp mint leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
How to make White Chicken:
- Clean the chicken breast thoroughly in normal running water and cut into medium size chunks.
- Apply lemon juice overall and keep aside for few minutes.
- Meanwhile combine all the ingredients in a big bowl except the coconut milk.
- Mix the pieces of chicken and coat with whole marinade mixture.
- Cover the bowl with a wrap paper and keep in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the whole marinade of chicken, sprinkle little amount of oil all over.
- Cook on medium high flame for 2 minutes and then add coconut milk.
- Simmer the flame, cover the pan and leave to cook for about 6-8 minutes until chicken tenders.
- When the chicken is soft and little dried then garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve hot with roti or use for making delicious chicken wrap.
- This same style chicken can be cooked in the oven as well.
- This chicken should be medium dry after cooking, as it is the specialty of making white chicken.