Chicken Salad With Mango is the most healthy option for a good diet. Here I have used boneless chicken breast, simply tossed with mango slices and fresh herbs.
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 small mangoes (diced or sliced)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Few lettuce leaves
- Some freshly chopped cilantro
- 2-3 celery stalks (chopped / sliced)
- 1 tbsp toasted almonds (sliced)
- 2-3 tbsp homemade mango chutney
- 1/2 cup fresh yogurt (curd / dahi)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
How to make Chicken Salad with Mango:
- Heat 4 cups of water and boil the chicken breast into it until tenders.
- Reduce heat up to low (boil slowly at low temperature) for about 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cool the boiled chicken for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl except lettuce, celery and almonds and add salt to taste.
- Drain the chicken breast and cut into long, thin slices.
- Toss the chicken in prepared mixture very well and line on the plate.
- Garnish with some lettuce and celery.
- Also sprinkle some coriander and fresh lemon juice.
- Finally top with sliced almonds.
- Serve as it is or keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to serve chilled.