Sugarless Cake is simply a delicious cake dish made with artificial sweetener, oats and all-purpose flour. This cake does not contain any sort of sugar, hence diabetics also can enjoy this cake dish.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make Sugarless Cake:
- Heat a saucepan and add water, raisins and cinnamon.
- Bring it on few boils at low heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and mix in the above mixture.
- Stir in the shortening, vanilla, oats and sweetener.
- Take a big bowl and sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix both the mixtures and prepare a cake batter of thick consistency.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and grease the cake baking pan with some butter.
- Pour the prepared cake mix over the prepared cake baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Check the softness of the cake by inserting a toothpick.
- A cake is ready, if the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool at wire rack for 5-7 minutes before serving.