Paneer Tikka Pizza is a mouth melting pizza recipe, here the mixture of delicious paneer tikka is topped on the pizza base and then flavored with lots of cheese.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 pizzas
- 4 pizza base
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 4 tsp tomato sauce
- 4 tsp butter
- 4 cups Go pizza Italiano shredded cheese
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- 1 medium capsicum diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tomato cubed (remove pulp)
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1 tbsp thick yogurt (curd)
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp tikka masala powder
- 1/2 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Some mixed herbs
- Some red chilli flakes
How to make Paneer Tikka Pizza:
- Combine curd, onion, tomatoes, capsicum, green chillies, paneer, salt, black pepper, coriander powder, tikka masala powder and lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture and stir fry on medium high flame for few minutes. We are doing this just for blending all the flavors.
- Take the pizza bases, spread equal amount of butter, tomato sauce and pizza sauce all over.
- Divide the paneer tikka mixture in equal potions and spread evenly on each pizza base.
- Top each pizza with equal amount of shredded cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place the pizza inside the oven and bake for 6-7 minutes until cheese melts and top turns into nice golden brown in color with crispy crust.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 4-6 equal pieces.
- Sprinkle some mixed oregano and some red chilli flakes and serve piping hot paneer tikka pizza.
- Follow the same procedure to make remaining pizzas.
- Panner tikka can be made in the oven or tandoor as well.
- Serve this delicious pizza immediately else becomes soggy within few minutes.
- If tikka masala is not available then you may use tandoori masala or garam masala powder.