Hara Bhara Kebab, A name itself explains that how much tempting must be this kebab. In India, this is the most famous snack dish, completely nutritious and healthy to eat.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1-1/2 cup fresh or frozen green peas (matar)
- 3 small sized potatoes boiled
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 1 inch ginger paste
- 3/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Hara Bhara Kebab :
- Grate the boiled potatoes and keep aside.
- Boil the green peas and strain aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan and crackle cumin seeds.
- Now fry the green peas, chopped green chillies, ginger paste, salt, and spices altogether.
- Constantly stir them for few minutes and then remove from the flame.
- Mix the prepared green peas mixture with potatoes mixture and make kababs, either the round ones or of a long shape.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and drop few kebabs at a time in hot oil.
- Fry from both side until turns golden brown.
- Drain on oil absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with coriander chutney and tomato sauce.