Garlic Herb Potato Wedges is a crispy and delicious snack dish made with the roasted potatoes, flavored with the garlic and herbs and then turned into awesome wedges, which are also famous as a steak fries. These unique flavored potato wedges are to be served quick and on the spot by providing food mobility service in the party or occasion.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 4 big potatoes
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
How to make Garlic Herb Potato Wedges:
- First of all cut the potatoes in 1/2 lengthwise, do not remove the skin, make the thick pieces and wash thoroughly.
- Drain the whole water and pat dry the pieces of potatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees for about 5-6 minutes.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients except the chaat masala.
- Now add the potato wedges, mix well and toss to coat them evenly.
- Prepare the baking tray of oven by spreading the foil paper.
- Sprinkle little bit of oil and place the wedges at at proper distance.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until look crusty and brown from the edges.
- While serving sprinkle some chaat masala and salt if required.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.
- Serve these wedges immediately to enjoy the snack.
- Make sure to keep the even space while placing the wedges on the baking tray, in this way they will cook uniformly from all the sides.