Garlic Bread Spread is a yummy and cheesy snack dish, it can be made with the leftover breads or buns and topped with the delicious mixture of garlic and herbs.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-17 minutes
- 2 Italian or french breads
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic chopped or minced
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp mixed dried herbs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley (thinly chopped)
How to make Garlic Bread Spread:
- Cut the bread into equal circles or squares with the help of molds or use any round bowl to cut the breads.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees for 5 minutes.
- Combine garlic, basil, oregano, dried herbs, parsley, salt and pepper powder.
- Mix very well until thoroughly combines.
- Spread the equal amount of butter and cheese on the pieces of bread.
- Top the breads with equal amount of above mixture.
- Bake the breads in the oven for about 10-12 minutes until cheese starts melting and puffed up.
- Now broil the breads for 2 minutes until seems golden brown.
- Serve hot.
- This is the best snack, which can be prepared with leftover french or Italian bread.
- You may adjust the herbs and oregano as per your taste. Add more if you like spicy garlic bread spread.