Potato Salad is a simple yet tasty salad recipe made with boiled potatoes and green peas. This salad can be easily made with left over boiled potatoes. Although it is a salad recipe, but most often people like to enjoy it as a snack dish.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 4 medium size potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 1 cup boiled green peas (mattar) (optional)
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- A pinch of mustard powder
- 2 tsp curd
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
How to make Potato Salad:
- Chop the potatoes into medium size cubes and place them into a big bowl.
- Now mix all the ingredients one by one and toss.
- Mix very well and season with salt, pepper powder and chaat masala.
- Serve as and when you want.
- Potato salad can be served either as it is or little chilled.
- Kids will love to eat it, if you adding little amount of butter in it.