Lettuce and Sprouts Salad is the healthy combination of lettuce and sprouts. This refreshing salad is fully loaded with lots of calcium and vitamins. Easy in preparation and beautiful in presentation.
Preparation time: 12-15 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 1 cup green lettuce
- 1 cup mixed sprouts boiled
- 1/2 cup sweet corns boiled
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp orange juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Black salt to taste
How to make Lettuce and Sprouts Salad:
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients very well.
- Stir with lemon juice, orange juice, salt and pepper powder.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- Take out at least 15 minutes before the serving to enjoy this delicious salad.
- If you do not get cherry tomatoes, then you may add normal tomatoes.
- You may add spices to make the salad spicy and flavored.
- If salad looks dry then add little bit of olive oil.