Macaroni and Fruit Salad is a healthy and nutritional combination of macaroni, vegetables, fruits and mint dressing. This is one of the most healthiest salad recipe, specially to boost the immunity in body.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
- 50 g macaroni
- 1 orange segment
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 cup beans chopped
- 2 tbsp processed cheese
- 1 cup sweet lime juice
- 2 tbsp mint leaves (thinly chopped)
- 2 tbsp low-fat curd
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise sauce
- Salt to taste
How to make Macaroni and Fruit Salad:
- Grind the sugar and make a smooth powder. Keep aside.
- Combine mint, mayonnaise, curd, cheese, lime juice, black pepper powder, salt and sugar powder.
- Mix very well and keep aside for few minutes to settle down.
- Boil the macaroni in 2 cups of water and drain through the sieve.
- Also boil the beans and set aside.
- Shuffle up the boiled macaroni with the help of fork.
- Now combine boiled macaroni, orange, carrot, capsicum and beans.
- Mix the above dressing and toss well.
- Adjust with seasoning if required and Keep for few hours in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- For making macaroni and fruit salad recipe, you may use fruits of your choice, make sure that fruits must be fresh and thinly chopped.
- If you like spicy mint dressing, then add thinly chopped green chillies and then enjoy spicy macaroni and fruit salad.
- At the time of presenting this dish in front of kids, garnish with little amount of fresh cream, kids will definitely love to eat it.