Egg Salad is a healthy version of salad, here boiled eggs are mixed with boiled potatoes and other healthy ingredients. This is one of the best and iron based salad, that can be served on daily basis.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5-6 minutes
Servings: 2 persons
- 4 eggs (boiled)
- 2 potatoes boiled
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tomato sliced and remove pulp
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Chaat masala to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Few mint leaves finely chopped
How to make Egg Salad:
- Cut the boiled eggs into small halves.
- Take a big bowl and add the eggs and boiled potatoes.
- Mix the carrot and bell pepper.
- Add salt, pepper powder, cilantro and mint.
- Mix very well and place the salad into the serving plate.
- Garnish with slices/rings of onion and tomato.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and serve.
- This salad is extremely tasty whether you serve it as it is or little chilled.
- If you do not like the yellow part of the eggs then you may remove it out.
- You may add thinly chopped green chillies to make the spicy egg salad.