Cheese Omelette is one of the most famous Omelette recipe made with beaten eggs, cheese and spices. Kid’s generally love this omelette because of lots of cheese in it. You can quickly make it at any time you want and it can be packed in your kids School Tiffin as well.
Prep time: 2
Cook time: 5
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp coriander leaves (optional)
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Cheese Omelette:
- Beat 4 eggs in a bowl and add black pepper powder, dried oregano, coriander leaves, milk and salt to taste.
- Mix it very well and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp cooking oil in a non-stick pan and wait till oil becomes very hot.
- When oil seems hot enough, simmer the flame and now spread half of the prepared egg mixture evenly on it.
- Leave the omelette to cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame. You can put a lid over it.
- When the omelette is done from down side then sprinkle grated parmesan cheese all over and fold it.
- Leave to cook it for one more minute till cheese starts melting.
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup.
- Make one more omelette in similar way.
You can add red chili powder and green chilies in this.