Fluffy Omelette Recipe is a Puffed Up Indian Omelette made with beaten eggs, milk, salt and spices. Making omelette is an extremely easy task but making Fluffy Omelette is little bit tricky. Here is the best trick for making quick, easy and fluffy omelette in few seconds.
Prep time: 5
Cook time: 5
Total time: 10
Yield: 2 Omelette’s
- 6 Eggs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp oil
How to make Fluffy Omelette Recipe:
- Take 2 medium size bowls and separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Add the chili powder, milk and the curry powder to the yolk.
- Beat thoroughly and keep aside.
- Now with the help of whisker or egg beater, beat the egg whites until fluffy and double the volume in a stainless steel basin.
- Beat it till the last moment just before you mix it with the yolks.
- Add the yolk mixture to the egg whites. Also add salt to taste and whisk it well one more time.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a non stick pan.
- Divide the mixture in 2 parts and pour 1 part of it on hot pan.
- Higher the flame for first few seconds and then lower it until the omelette gets ready.
- Cook on both sides till turns light brown in color.
- Sprinkle some oil in between of cooking.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot. Make one more omelette from rest of the mixture.