Poached Eggs can be easily made at home, check out here the easy way of making poached eggs, that can be an ultimate breakfast in your menu.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 8 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
How to make Poached Eggs :
- Heat a saucepan and add 2 cups of water.
- Reduce the flame until water comes on few boils.
- Break the eggs one by one in a bowl.
- Hold the bowl close to the water’s surface and carefully slip the eggs one by one into hot water.
- Cook until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken.
- Make sure that yolks must not be too hard, hence stir in only for 3-4 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, lift out eggs and drain on paper towels.
- Trim any rough edges and give them a proper shape.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the eggs and serve hot.