Mayonnaise Salad is the delicious and healthy salad recipe. The combination of various tasty ingredients are mixed and flavored with the mayonnaise sauce and other juices to make a yummy salad which is idle to serve in any party or buffet.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 1 cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 beet root boiled, peeled and thinly chopped
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 1 tomato cut into thin slices (remove pulp)
- 2 tbsp capsicum shredded
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp pineapple/orange juice
- 2 tsp salad dressing (store bought)
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
How to make Mayonnaise Salad:
- Combine all the salad ingredients well in a big bowl.
- Add salt as per the taste.
- Also add juice and salad dressing.
- Mix well. Toss with the mayonnaise sauce.
- Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve the delicious salad with any meal or with the roasted chicken breast.
- The salad dressing of various brands is ready available in all the stores.
- You can refrigerate store bought salad dressing for 2 months.
- You can mix the juice of your choice. It is basically for adding the flavors.
- This salad can be refrigerated in the fridge for few hours or maximum for a day.