Spicy Kachumber is a delicious, vibrant and chatpata salad made with onion, cucumber, tomato and lots of other healthy veggies which consist vitamins A and C. It is a great accompaniment that is spiked with the chilli and cumin powder. The best dish to serve along with a main course to make a complete meal.
Preparation time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 1 big onion sliced or rings
- 1 big tomato sliced
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 beet root thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala powder
- Salt to taste
How to make Spicy Kachumber:
- Combine all the veggies in a large bowl.
- Add salt and other spices.
- Taste the seasoning and adjust.
- Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes before serving.
- Serve chilled.
- For making this spicy kachumber you can add veggies of your choice.
- This kachumber is extremely tasty in eating when is to be served chilled.
- Make sure the veggies must be chopped in thin slices to make a proper kachumber dish.
- You can add fresh lemon juice instead of chaat masala.