Cabbage and Apple Salad is a healthy version of salad made with cabbage and apples and then topped with the flavored dressing. This salad consists a very good source of vitamin C and high amount of nutrition because of its healthy ingredients.
Preparation time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking time: nil
- 1-1/2 cup cabbage shredded
- 2 apples thinly chopped
- 1 green chilli thinly chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tsp milk (low fat)
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
How to make Cabbage and Apple Salad:
- Combine the shredded cabbage, green chilli and chopped apple.
- Stir with the salt.
- Add milk and pepper powder.
- Mix very well and cover the bowl.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes until it settles.
- Now add fresh cream and vinegar.
- Toss gently and keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- You may serve this salad immediately, it is always extremely delicious because of handsome apple flavor.
- You can use celery also.
- Before making this salad, if you are putting cabbage in warm water for about 20 minutes then it will become crispy.