Cucumber Raita is made with cucumber, curd and cooling mint leaves. There is a good amount of nutrients in this raita because of its healthy ingredients.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
- 2 cucumbers (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 tomato, fine chopped (optional)
- 3 cups yogurt (curd)
- Few mint leaves chopped
- Few coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- A pinch of chaat masala
- Salt to taste
How to make Cucumber Raita:
- Beat the curd until becomes smooth.
- Add chopped cucumber, tomato and salt.
- Mix well.
- Now pour this raita in individual bowls.
- Sprinkle little bit of cumin powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder and chaat masala powder at the time of serving.
- Also garnish with fresh coriander and mint leaves.
- Keep the prepared bowls in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
- This raita tastes yummy when in served chilled.
- The flavors of cucumber with curd is good for glowing skin.
- For making chaas you can blend this raita and make a form of liquidizer.
Recommended Recipes for you: