Boondi And Pomegranate Raita is the delicious blend of bundi and pomegranate seeds. I’m going to tell you the easy and quick steps to make such a mouth watering raita recipe.
The awesome home made raita can be served at any time whenever you want to chill yourself or your family, also you can do the best use of some pomegranate seeds which are left in your refrigerator.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups curd
- 100 gms boondi
- 1 whole pomegranate seeds (anardana)
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin (jeera) powder
- A pinch of chaat masala powder
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
How to make Boondi and Pomegranate Raita:
- Blend the curd until smooth.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add boondi and pomegranate seeds.
- Mix with the red chilli powder.
- Serve in the individual bowls.
- Sprinkle little bit of roasted jeera powder, chaat masala powder and black pepper powder in each bowl.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and Keep in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
- The taste of boondi and the yummy anardhana seeds makes the raita really a refreshing one.
- Serve chilled for a good experience of raita.
- You can do the best use of leftover anardhana seeds.
- You may garnish raita with chopped cilantro.