Veggie Corn Raita is one of the best raita recipe, made with fresh sweet corns, healthy veggies and yogurt (dahi).
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 5-8 minutes
- 4 cups fresh yogurt (dahi)
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn
- 4 tbsp chopped carrot
- 2 tbsp french beans
- 2 tbsp green peas (matar)
- 1 small boiled potato
- 4 tbsp chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup strained curd
- Sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Black pepper powder to sprinkle
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
For tempering of raita you will require:
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 small chopped green chillies
- 3-4 curry leaves
How to make Veggie Corn Raita:
- Boil all the chopped veggies, strain and keep aside.
- Whisk the yogurt and add strained curd.
- Adjust with salt and sugar by mixing it very well.
- Add all the vegetables and mix again.
- Heat a saucepan and add oil.
- Put the curry leaves, green chillies and mustard seeds in hot oil.
- Spread the hot spluttering mixture over prepared raita.
- Season with some chaat masala and black pepper powder.
- Garnish the raita with chopped coriander leaves.
- Keep in the refrigerator until you serve with your meal.