Pudina raita Recipe is a mint flavored raita dish, made with fresh mint leaves, yogurt, ginger and roasted cumin powder. Mint has the cooling effect and its cooling properties makes this raita more special during summers.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups pudina (mint leaves)
- 4 cups fresh yogurt
- 2 green chillies thinly chopped
- 1 inch ginger thinly chopped
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Few black raisins
- Salt to taste
How To Make Pudina (Indian Mint) Raita:
- Whisk the curd with the help of hand mixer, add little bit of water and make it medium thick.
- Thinly chop the mint leaves and mix in the curd.
- Add salt, green chillies, ginger, black pepper powder and roasted cumin powder.
- Mix it well and garnish with chopped coriander and black raisins.
- Serve with pulao-dal and roti.
- Pudina raita is a refreshing and cool raita recipe and mint has nutritional values, hence it is good for the healthy body.
- You can store this raita for few hours and then serve chilled.